Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The SCC Library will be open for the fall semester with limited hours and social distancing. You will have access to all of our wonderful books, DVDs, and reserve material! You can request items through our online catalog or by phone, chat, or email. Make your request, and we will get the stuff for you. You can either pick them up at the library circulation desk, or we can deliver them to you outside of the library.
Use this guide to find out how to request and pick up the books and DVD's you need!
How to request
You can request books through our online catalog:
- Click here to Begin your search.
- When you have found your book, click on "Request it."
- Enter your name and your SCC ID number followed by "SC."
- The following day, you should receive an email telling you your book is ready for pick-up. (If you need it sooner, please call us at 636-922-8434 to make arrangements for pick up.)
If at any point you need help, just click on the chat option.
You may also call the library at 636-922-8434 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please have the title and author's name available.
When you receive the email notifying you that your items are ready for pick-up, there are two options.
- Stop by the library circulation desk with your SCC ID and let us know you have something waiting for you.
- Make arrangements with the staff to have your items delivered to you outside of the library. Either call us at 636-922-8434 or email us at email@example.com to make those arrangements.
If you would like to renew your items,
- Click the "Access Your Account" from the library home page.
- Enter your name and SCC ID number followed by "SC."
- Click submit
- Renew any or all of your items.
- Log out when you are finished.